Please note: The print edition of this book is sold out. The eBook is still available at DeGruyter.
Bitte beachten Sie: Die gedruckte Ausgabe dieses Titels ist vergriffen. Sie können das eBook aber weiterhin bei DeGruyter bestellen.
This excellent series presents comparative study, analysis and evaluation of 28 European legal systems in the field of transfer of movables.
Major topics are
- the notion of ownership,
- the derivative acquisition of ownership (e.g. by a sales contract),
- the good faith acquisition of ownership and other property rights,
- the multiple sale of the same movable,
- the protection of possession, positive (acquisitive) prescription,
- processing and consolidation.
The work is based on comprehensive country reports (which are to be published) on the relevant legal rules in Europe and has the drafting and publication of text proposals of uniform European rules - with commentary and comparative notes - as its primary goal. It intends to influence the future development of European private law on the EU level.
This fourth volume of the series presents "up-to-date" national reports of