Please note: The print edition of this book is sold out. The eBook is still available at DeGruyter.
Bitte beachten Sie: Die gedruckte Ausgabe dieses Titels ist vergriffen. Sie können das eBook aber weiterhin bei DeGruyter bestellen.
By subscribing to the complete series, you receive all available volumes at a 10% discount compared with the purchase price for single volumes.
If you would like to start your subscription with another than the current volume or if you have any questions regarding the subscription, please contact us via email: info(at)sellier.de.
Petar Šarčević †, Paul Volken
The current rich volume of the "Yearbook of Private International Law" includes a special section on actual issues on conflict of laws and jurisdictions in the United States. Another special section is devoted to the revision of the Brussels I Regulation, in particular after the recent proposal by the European Commission. National reports and court decisions complete the book.
Recent highlights include:
– The New Chinese Statute on Private International Law
– The Rome III Regulation on the Law Applicable to Separation and Divorce
– The Recent CJUE Decisions on jurisdiction in contractual disputes, in particular in the case of e-commerce
– The Law Applicable to the actio pauliana
– National reports from Egypt, Iran, Israel and Norway